Thursday, December 18, 2008

Zach demands a recount!

According to a website sent to me by Lisa (of Shields' in the City fame), Daniel looks like Zach and me equally. Hmmmm.....anyone who has seen Zach's baby pictures would probably disagree! I think he's about 70% Zach, 30% me. Maybe I'll try this site with different pictures to see what it comes up with!

MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celebrity - Collage - Morph

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I thought those results were a little fishy, too, so I just tried to run them with me and my parents! Unfortunately, the pictures of my parents on my blog wouldn't scan for faces. . . .so I ran the picture of Daniel's first boat ride and the result was 43% more like YOU! I guess to see if this is a total crock, you should run using that picture, too!

The Schoellkopf Family said...

I was just looking at Jean's 274 pictures from her trip to see you guys (by the way you guys are an absolutely beautiful family, really, the pictures are gorgeous!), and I do see you in Daniel's face. Initially he looks like 100% Zach but I think it is his eyes that look like you. Something about his face is definitely similar to your face, congratulations, he is your son!!!

The pictures are wonderful!