I don't even like to think about what life is going to be like when Zach deploys. This is our fourth 7-month deployment in five years of marriage. With all of the other ones, I was gone a lot of the time too, so the months flew by. For this one, I'll be home the whole time. The other big difference, of course, is Daniel. Zach will leave when he's four months old and will come back just before his 1st birthday. So many changes will happen and we won't be able to watch them together. Zach should be able to check the blog, so I'll have to be very vigilant about posting so Daddy can keep up with his son.
When Jean was here, she used her super-fancy camera to take over 500 pictures. I don't plan on posting all of them, but check out our Shutterfly site if you want to see a ton of pictures (mostly of Daniel, of course!). Some of the shots she got are so good that I'm using them on our annual holiday card. Since I don't plan on paying her, I thought I should acknowledge her great pictures here!
Very excited on a car ride:
Zach and Daniel at the farmer's market:
At the USS Arizona Memorial:
Daniel's first boat ride (on a US Navy boat, appropriately):
My boys, doing what they do best:
1 comment:
That last one reminds me of my house. Every night when I come home, my commute-free husband is playing video games on our only TV. I wonder if there's a spot in the baby book for when they first hold the controller or play with the Wii or PS3?!
Post a Comment