Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve in Hawaii

The three of us went to the Hawaii Bowl yesterday and watched Hawaii get thrashed by Notre Dame. We didn't really care who won, but it was fun to get out of the house and do a new activity with the little buddy. I think Daniel thoroughly enjoyed his first live football game. He actually fell asleep at one point, a deep sleep that I'm unable to achieve when he's in our quiet house in his vibrating chair. Maybe I should invite the large woman who was sitting near us over to scream profanities every now and then (if you look closely in the first picture, you can actually see her, standing up and yelling). Whatever it takes to help him sleep!

The cutest baby around:

When the score was about 35-14, Daniel was much more interesting than the action on the field:

Zach put on the nursing cover as a sun shield while Daniel slept:

4 comments:

Jean said...

I can see that large lady. I think she must have flown in from Buffalo. I expect her to be back for sunday's bills game however so you're unlikely to get her to visit. congrats on the pacifier and the new washer. Miss you guys.

Owen said...

The kid is looking very cute in that first photo.

Anonymous said...

He is just so darn adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah Meitner said...

He is a cutie pie! Zach looks great too in your Hooter Hider (the nursing cover he's wearing). The brand my sister has is actually called "Hooter Hider."

sm