Friday, December 12, 2008

Deployment Address

For those of you that want to keep in touch with Zach over the deployment, here's his address:

Capt Rashman, Zachary J.
HMH-362
Unit 44160
FPO AP 96607-4160

email: zachary.rashman@usmc.mil

He'll be on a big base with access to a store with food and toiletries and stuff, so he won't really need much in the way of necessities. But I'm sure he'd love letters, pictures, homemade treats, etc.

There are many Marines that are deployed to remote places in Iraq and Afghanistan, so if you would like to send a more traditional care package (snack foods, toiletries, etc) please check out www.thecarepackageproject.com (sorry, I can't figure out how to hyperlink!). Marines can submit addresses of their buddies who aren't receiving anything from home and this website will send your care packages to them. Speaking from experience, there is no better feeling than getting something in the mail on deployment!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When are they leaving? I am glad your sister will be coming to keep you company! Hopefully we will be out there in April! Happy holidays!

Lesley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.