No, I didn't go anywhere, but I've just been a lot busier lately since I've been back at work. So I'm about four videos and a bunch of pictures behind. In this video, Daniel is just bouncing peacefully on Zach's knee, but Zach insists on bothering him. And he doesn't like it one bit!
In other news, Daniel went in for some more shots today but the clinic was out of one that he needed, so we'll be back again next week. He was a brave buddy and only cried for a second. He's doing a lot of complaining in his vibrating chair right now, but he'll go to sleep for an afternoon nap in a bit.
3 comments:
Cute video. I love how Zach's in his uniform and Dan's practically naked. I wish I lived in Hawaii - everyday. Snow sucks. It especially sucks in Alaska.
How was going back to work? Is it crazy? I can't imagine leaving my girls . . . oh wait. Some days, I dream about it - like today. Oh well. There's nothing perfect in this mothering gig. Hope all is well.
Ha ha! That was cute...funny, McKenzie does that same thing when I try to hang out with her... ha ha
We have missed you so!!
Post a Comment