Daniel and I are surviving without Zach, but we're really looking forward to picking him up at the airport tomorrow. I think he had a good time in South Carolina but I know he missed the baby. And me, too, but mostly the baby. (: Here are a few pictures from our lazy Saturday.
In the bath (isn't he getting to be a fat boy?):
This how I dress him when Zach's gone (I especially love the prominence of his newest chin in the first one):
3 comments:
He is getting so big!!! Can't wait to see him again! Yay, wish I was picking up MY husband today at the airport....ugh. One more month. Poo. And hey, your saturday night sounds like my 'every night'. Especially lately!
The girls helped me pick out some clothes for him this weekend in Brooklyn. I'm thinking he may already have grown out of them.
He's wearing 3 month clothes now (at 7 weeks) and they fit pretty well!
Post a Comment