I'm supposed to go back to work mid-November, but I'm going to try and extend my leave until just after Thanksgiving, making my first day back December 1. Then Zach's predeployment leave starts on December 15th, so we just need to fill that two-week gap of no child care with a loving family member or friend! (My sister is going to nanny for us starting in January, so I really don't want to have to take Daniel to day care for just two weeks, totally disrupting his life for no reason.)
So, round trip plane ticket, room and board, evenings and weekends off, all in exchange for spending some time with an adorable three-month-old. I know for a fact that Buffalo is cold in December......
Think about it and send us an email if you're interested. If there are multiple entries in the sweepstakes, we'll figure something out!
1 comment:
what are the dates? It is sooooo tempting and I'm sure Bob wouldn't mind. Love you guys
Jean
Post a Comment