Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Another Quiet Day

I finally got around to uploading a couple of videos that we made last week. Sorry for taking so long! They're not too exciting (no baby air guitar, unfortunately), but Daniel does look pretty cute in them.

I picked up our professional photos yesterday and they look amazing! If you want to get Zach really fired up, ask him how much they cost. They are worth every penny because Daniel is never going to be 5 days old again and I'm glad that we have these pictures to help us remember those early days (when we were too tired to notice or remember anything).

Today's a big day--time to buy a breast pump! Thrilling, I know. It will be for me when I can go get my nails done or my hair cut without a baby dangling from me. I'm not sure how Daniel is going to like a bottle, though. He HATES his pacifier--he refuses to open his lips or he violently spits it out when it is in. So I've pretty much given up on that little lifesaver.

1 comment:

Sarah Meitner said...

Did you get a Pump-in-Style? You NEED a Pump-in-Style. "Need" is a strong word, and I meant it. It rocks!

S