Thursday, October 16, 2008

The 5x7 choices...

Some more of the professional pictures! I just had to take the blue elephant blanket to the photo shoot because that was the first thing that Zach was really excited about buying (back in June, when we didn't even know we were having a boy!). He just had to have it because it was blue and because it fit the elephant theme. In a few years, it'll probably be dirty and grimy from being dragged everywhere by a little boy, so I wanted a picture of it nice and new.





2 comments:

~Kimberly said...

The family photos are awesome! And the little blue blankie will definitely be taking a few swims in the washing machine in it's lifetime. Trevor, now 4, STILL has to have his yellow blankie at bedtime, and on long trips!

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of you and Daniel. That is the sweetest pic ever!!!!!! What a nice looking fam you have!!