Monday, October 6, 2008

How did we ever entertain ourselves before Baby D?

Okay, okay, I know I've been slacking on the posts lately. Since my hired help (aka my mom) left last Wednesday, I've been a little busier. Who knew that the laundry doesn't just wash itself? Zach, Daniel, and I are learning to survive on our own, but there has definitely been less time for posting pictures and videos.

Daniel LOVES being carried with one hand under his bum and the other on his chest, facing out. This is the sure-fire way to calm him down if he's upset. Our biceps are going to be huge pretty soon! Zach decided to dance around with him in this position and it was hilarious so I just had to get it on video. What did we ever do for entertainment before Daniel came along?

3 comments:

~Kimberly said...

Oh my gosh! You two are hilarious, oh, i mean you three! Aren't babies entertaining? They don't even have to say anything or DO anything! Love the wammy bar by the way! That was great!

MamaBearPing said...

That cracks me up. Especially at the end, when Zach's using Daniel's leg as a whammy bar. Hilarious. Oh, and just wait . . . the entertainment never stops. When he starts talking, the things that will come out of his mouth will leave you laughing so hard you will cry. At least, that's been our experience as of late.

Unknown said...

pure gold brother, simply magical.