Friday, October 31, 2008

Lauren and Jesse are here!

My sister Lauren and her boyfriend Jesse are here! I really do love having houseguests, as long as they don't mind holding a screaming baby every now and then. Lauren is a little nervous around little D, but Jesse has jumped right in and loves to carry him around.

They arrived yesterday and we were planning on going to the Kailua farmer's market, but it was a little too chilly and rainy. So we stayed in and had fun watching The Office and 30 Rock. Glad they came all the way to Hawaii to watch my favorite shows with me!

Today was a gorgeous day, so Lauren and Jesse went to the beach and hung out for a little while. They're driving my convertible (another incentive for people to visit us--an aqua Thunderbird is all yours) so I hope they put the top down. Tomorrow morning we're going to try our luck with another farmer's market. I know we'll get some great stuff that they probably don't see too often at their Kansas City grocery store.

Zach's off to Yuma for 10 days of training with the squadron. He didn't miss his flight this time (probably because he had to muster at the barracks beforehand. Ha!).

Here's Daniel on his 2-month birthday yesterday (please ignore my triple chin--it's a bad angle!):

Sleeping peacefully:
Looks like someone wants to go to Yuma with Daddy:

Thanks to Grandma Mary Ellen for a pumpkin shirt for Halloween (he wore his I Love My Mummy shirt yesterday):

2 comments:

~Kimberly said...

Love the suitcase pic! He is getting so big! When will I see you again?! I need to hold him! Happy Halloween!

Jean said...

I can't wait to squeeze him.