Doesn't Daniel look handsome in his Aloha shirt? Thanks to Danielle and her husband, Brad, for sending this cutest shirt ever. I paired it with a lovely pair of knit pants and I think Daniel looks quite dashing. It was the first time he has worn a button-down shirt and I think he was a little confused by not having a onesie on. Zach came home and said, "What the heck is he wearing?" I think he looks adorable! (And I actually managed to catch Zach in his flight suit after work. Usually he's stripped down to his t-shirt and underwear before making it all the way to the couch.)
Friday, October 24, 2008
Little Don Ho
Tiny bubbles.....
Doesn't Daniel look handsome in his Aloha shirt? Thanks to Danielle and her husband, Brad, for sending this cutest shirt ever. I paired it with a lovely pair of knit pants and I think Daniel looks quite dashing. It was the first time he has worn a button-down shirt and I think he was a little confused by not having a onesie on. Zach came home and said, "What the heck is he wearing?" I think he looks adorable! (And I actually managed to catch Zach in his flight suit after work. Usually he's stripped down to his t-shirt and underwear before making it all the way to the couch.)

Doesn't Daniel look handsome in his Aloha shirt? Thanks to Danielle and her husband, Brad, for sending this cutest shirt ever. I paired it with a lovely pair of knit pants and I think Daniel looks quite dashing. It was the first time he has worn a button-down shirt and I think he was a little confused by not having a onesie on. Zach came home and said, "What the heck is he wearing?" I think he looks adorable! (And I actually managed to catch Zach in his flight suit after work. Usually he's stripped down to his t-shirt and underwear before making it all the way to the couch.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's funny how they look so much older in a button up shirt! I think he looks quite handsome...
And usually I MAKE Nick take off his flight suit as soon as he gets in the door...now now...it's because he usually reaks of oil and grease and nastiness! :)
Glad you have Zach back... I still have 3 weeks until Nick gets back!
Post a Comment