Since not everyone who reads this is going to make the cut for getting a wallet photo, I thought I'd scan them and put them here for you all to see! I know I'm biased, but I really do think that Daniel is the cutest baby ever, even at 5 days old. He just didn't have any of that cone-head, wrinkly old man vibe that so many newborns have. But you be the judge (just don't tell me if you think otherwise!)


4 comments:
I definitely agree that Daniel might be the cutest baby ever! Adorable pictures!
Those pictures are all adorable! I think you should get 11x14's in each of them and put them up!!!
He is beautiful!!! I cant say the cutest baby ever because of course Riley takes that award...but he can be the cutest boy baby ever! Really...he is beautiful and it sounds like you guys are having so much fun! We miss you guys! Hopefully we can get our two little ones together before they are teenagers:) Love you guys...the osborns!
I love his little, red lips. Perfect.
S
Post a Comment