Lauren and Jesse took a catamaran ride from Waikiki to snorkel with the turtles today. I didn't think Daniel was quite up to that challenge, so we remained landlocked and ran some errands while they sailed. Then we all met up again and ate lunch by the beach and hung out by the Hale Koa pool. (The Hale Koa is a hotel in Waikiki for military personnel.) The pool water was fairly warm so I thought that Daniel would enjoy a dip. I wouldn't say that he enjoyed it, but he seemed to not totally hate it. When Zach's back, maybe we'll try the ocean!
2 comments:
Ok, the fact that you're wearing a bikini when your baby is only 2 months old is AMAZING! If I didn't love you so much, I'd have to hate you for it. I don't think I've worn a bikini since 1996, seriously . . . and I'm not sure I ever will again. All joking aside, you look great!
But you'll notice that I'm using Daniel to strategically cover up my little kangaroo pouch that he left me with. (: And I have my mom to thank for some good genes that left me relatively stretch-mark free!
Post a Comment