Even though we'll miss him while he's gone, it might actually be easier for me to get things done around the house with only one baby to take care of (see first paragraph). Only kidding!
Zach's Aunt Jean has won the nanny lottery, so please do not submit your applications. I booked her ticket this morning using frequent flier miles, so it's only costing us $10 to have a nanny for two weeks. Oh, I suppose we'll have to feed her while she's staying with us, but that won't be too much extra. (: We are very excited to have Jean come and stay with us for two weeks and I'm sure she's equally excited to trade Buffalo for Hawaii in December!
Daniel, voicing his excitement this morning:
He's dressed so warmly because it looks like this this morning (looking out our front door):
I know, not that cold compared to the rest of the country, but cold and rainy for us!
Here's Daniel giving his dad a hug before he left yesterday. And, no, we usually don't keep Parmesan cheese on our coffee table. Please ignore my housekeeping skills!
1 comment:
I'm so jealous of Aunt Jean! I would have loved to watch little Daniel (in Hawaii, no less)-- but I come with two more kids in tow, plus baby bump. Not exactly ideal. Anyway, he's so cute and getting so big. I love that photo of him crying. Take care, Mom!
Post a Comment