Tuesday, September 30, 2008

One Month Old!

Today our little Daniel is one month old! I almost can't believe it. The last month has flown by and I am sooooooo glad that I took extra time off work, because I cannot imagine going back in just two weeks. Instead I have another six weeks to enjoy the little man before I have to leave him with someone else. I'm dreading it.....

It rained all night and it's still raining this morning, which means that it's a little cooler than normal. After living in Hawaii for over five years, I'm a total wimp with cold weather. So even though it's probably only down to 65 degrees right now, I think it's a little chilly. I'm taking advantage of our cold snap to dress Daniel in something other than a onesie. He seems to really enjoy his new footie pajamas, courtesy of Emily and Charles in Connecticut. Thanks! He looks super cute, even if he is giving off a kind of baby-convict vibe in his striped outfit!


No comments: