Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls

Step right up and take a chance! It's time to play "Guess Daniel's Weight!" No prizes will be awarded, but you'll have the satisfaction of knowing you were right, so that's good enough. His appointment is Thursday morning but the results won't be revealed until Saturday so all you stragglers can play along.

(Reminder: He weighed 13 lb 9 1/2 oz at his 2-month check up on November 4th.)

1 comment:

The Schoellkopf Family said...

Jack was 13 lbs 8 oz at his 2 month check up and 16 lbs 4 oz at his 4 month check up (I pulled out the baby book for this!), so I think Daniel will be right aroung there! (If you remember, I also guessed August 30 as his birthdate in the pool because Jack's was November 30 . . . and I won that one!!)