Well, I would have posted a video of Daniel rolling over EXCEPT THAT STUPID BLOGGER KEEPS GIVING ME AN ERROR MESSAGE. Aaaargggghhhh! But, yes, little Dan picked today to be the day that he started to roll over. I was at work, and my mom left last night, so Layne was the only witness to this momentous occasion. He was laying on his back and rolled over to the right to end up on his tummy. He even managed to get his right arm out so he wasn't laying on it. Today, he's exactly 4 1/2 months old (I'm writing that down to remind myself to put it in his baby book!), so I think he's right on schedule.
Crossing my fingers that I can upload the video tomorrow....
2 comments:
I can't wait to see video of Dan rolling over! I loved the giggle video. Layne, you are so lucky. Love you guys
YAY! I think i'll have to read back on my own blog to remember some of addison's milestones. i've been slacking big time in the baby book department!
Post a Comment