Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sitting, Smiling, and Slobbering

It may have taken him a long time to roll over, but Dan's ahead of the curve, sitting-wise. He can sit on his own for 20-30 seconds at a time. And if he starts to tip over, he puts his arm down to steady himself. It's pretty cute.



When I get home from work, he usually likes to eat a little bit. Today, he decided that he'd rather just chew and slobber all over my shirt. (And no, that's not a fat roll, it's just the way my shirt is being pulled! Really, it's not.)


Then Dan decided he wanted to sit on the bed while I changed out of my cammies. I propped up the comforter behind him (good thing Layne didn't bother to make her bed today) and we got some good smiles out of him. I love his last pose as a man of leisure, complete with drool from his mouth to the bed.



4 comments:

Jean said...

Those are great sitting up pics! and the roll-over video was worth the wait. I especially love to see that pacifier. It must make falling asleep so much easier for him. Love you guys - keep the pictures and videos coming.

The Schoellkopf Family said...

Wow! Sitting already! What a man!!

Lisa said...

Wow, those are great pictures!! He's so photogenic! And I'm relieved to see that they make baby boy clothes that aren't blue. We made our first trip to Babies R Us over the weekend, and I was very unimpressed with the selection. . . I didn't realize there were only four colors of fabric for babies!

Unknown said...

so Daniel's totally a little bitty totally adorable version of Zach! you look fantastic too by the way...