SO my parents just informed me TODAY that Daniel Alexander Rashman exists as a fully developed, independently breathing young man. I hope you will accept my belated discovery of the news as a legitimate excuse for my tardy CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
He is so handsome and just adorable and he makes my heart swell with joy just to look at him. I can't wait to meet the little guy!
8 comments:
Oh I remember those days! I miss them a little! Tyler still likes to snuggle up so I still get some cuddle time!
Congratulations Lesley and Zach! Welcome to the world little Daniel Alexander! Wow! We are soooo happy for you guys, Love, Renee and Frank
Cute, cute, cute. My favorite line: "Get that out of my face." HA!
hugs!!
He is so beautiful!! He takes my breath away! And you two aren't too bad, either.
Enjoy!
Love, Dorothy
This is my third attempt at leaving a comment about that beautiful child.
And he is indeed beautiful!
Congrats you two.
Ah, like Zach's comment about the *coma*....back during the day, I believe John and I called thst "milk drunk" :P
SO my parents just informed me TODAY that Daniel Alexander Rashman exists as a fully developed, independently breathing young man. I hope you will accept my belated discovery of the news as a legitimate excuse for my tardy CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
He is so handsome and just adorable and he makes my heart swell with joy just to look at him. I can't wait to meet the little guy!
Much love to all of you,
Tom K
Isn't it great how that works out...Nurse = sleep! Works like a charm!
Post a Comment