Daniel just loves his pet elephant! He actually has two of these, one from Rob and Sara in Virginia and one from my Aunt Jill and Uncle Craig in Wichita. It's a good thing, because as much as we use this to help him fall asleep, we're going to need both! Zach's favorite thing is to shove Eddie the Elephant into Daniel's face, as you'll soon see in the video. I think newborns are supposed to have a sight range of only 8-10 inches from their face, so Daniel must be a little confused when all of a sudden a blue velvet trunk comes waving into his field of vision.
2 comments:
I am glad he loves it! Two alwasy comes in handy for those moments when they may not be feeling well and get sick on the toy (hopefully not) or in an emergency case- like if you leave it somewhere....like a plane, at the mall, etc. Believe me, this is coming from experience!
Lesley and Zach,
Glad he is enjoying our gift! Enjoy this time with baby #1. I remember all the stuff/milestones w/ Wilson, but Grant and Elise's infancies (sp?) are a MAJOR blur. Maybe it has something to do with giving birth to three kids in four years, when I was in my late 30's and early 40's!!! Now that we are about 10 yrs. out, it is fun to look back!! Love the blog. Is Jeannine still there? Take care! Love, Aunt Jill (for Craig & the kids)
Post a Comment