Friday, September 26, 2008

Name that Aunt!

My mom has been here for the last two weeks and has been an amazing help. She's just one of those people that doesn't really ever take a vacation, even when she comes to Hawaii. So she's been going through the house room by room, making me clean out and get rid of all the clutter (I'm not exactly a crazy-cat-lady-pack-rat, but things do just tend to accumulate). She's also consolidated all the loose pictures and small albums that we have laying around. One of the albums is from two Christmases ago, when Zach and I were in Buffalo. There's a picture of Zach's mom, Mary Ellen, and all six of her sisters: Amy, Deirdre, Dorothy, Jean, Judy, and Maggie. (I put those alphabetically, so there can be no allegations of favoritism!) Here's Zach introducing Daniel to all of his great aunts in Buffalo:

1 comment:

Deirdre Ziegler said...

I am your first post on this one because I check this site, oh, about 100 times a day! What a spectacular baby! And thank you for introducing him to me!
xxoo
Deirdre
speech language pathologist