Monday, September 8, 2008

Getting Dressed



Little baby boys seem to love to go to the bathroom as they're being changed! Which means that every diaper change turns into an outfit change as well. And Daniel goes into meltdown mode when his clothes are being changed. As you can see in the video, he was very happy and content and then we decided to put his clothes back on. He's just like his dad--he loves to hang out in only his underwear!

3 comments:

KTurner said...

When zack's hands come into view, it really makes daniel look super teeny! It's fun to watch all the videos you post! Trevor loves them too! He talks to the computer "Hi little baby!" He thinks it's live video and you can hear him! ha ha

Deirdre Ziegler said...

I check this site about ten times a day because that baby is so fantastic, but mostly because you two are so fantastic! I forwarded it to Lucas who thinks a facebook account is in order. Lesley, you are amazing, and Zach, i spent your first night home with you, so I have to cry whenever I see you with that baby. I remember exactly how you looked, like the milkman's son, and now you are a father. Holy crap!

Owen said...

LT, if you keep calling him "bud" and "buddy" he is going to grow up thinking that that is his name.