Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My two special boys

Here's Daniel in a shirt that his Grandma Mary Ellen sent him! Too cute. Daniel sleeps in his crib like a champ (most nights) with his last wake-up and feeding around 5 am. After that one, I usually bring him into bed with us because Zach is getting up soon after that anyway. So this is him, chilling in our bed (really our guest room, but it's closer to Daniel's room, so we've moved there temporarily).



Here's Zach, my other "special" boy. But in this picture, he's more of a rides-the-short-bus kind of special, if you know what I mean. He's carrying Daniel in the best baby carrier ever, the Pikkolo. Seriously, if you know anyone having a baby, this thing is awesome. Once Daniel's bigger, we'll be able to carry him facing out, or on the hip, or on the back. Very versatile. Every time I've carried him in this, he's fallen asleep within 5 minutes. Now you can see why I love it!

3 comments:

Sara G said...

Your short bus comment about Zach is hilarious....

Anonymous said...

You have the most adorable baby ever!!

~Kimberly said...

what a good daddy!