Having fun in California with Dan, Ben, and Hannah!
Monday, September 1, 2008
Daniel's Video Debut
A few short videos--one from the delivery room (don't worry, there's nothing gross), one of Zach and Daniel in the recovery room, and one of Zach and Daniel in our bedroom.
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
He's so beautiful! and big - WoW Lesley you're awesome. He's one adorable baby. Keep the videos coming - they're cracking us up. Take care and see you tomorrow with supper. Kim
Congrats you guys! (Sorry we're a little behind with the move) Daniel is BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to meet him.
I was cracking up with the 3rd video. Andrew spent most of his first year in our bed. Don't always belive what you hear... Andrew didn't complain when we finally kicked him out! :) He loves his big boy bed.
8 comments:
He's so beautiful! and big - WoW Lesley you're awesome. He's one adorable baby. Keep the videos coming - they're cracking us up.
Take care and see you tomorrow with supper.
Kim
What a doll!! Congrats. A boy!! OK, so I was wrong about being a week overdue, but I had his gender right!
You're going to be such a good mom, Lesley. He's a lucky little guy.
Sarah
I am in heaven! What a fab baby. So big and round. I am so proud of you Lesley. you are a champ! Keep the videos coming of my first Grandson.
I love you all, Mom/ME
He is such a cutie I can't wait to squeeze him!! Congrats guys you all look great!!
Love you!!
Everyone looks fabulous! Lesley...I can't believe you had a 9 pound baby boy! Amazing! Squeeze those cheeks for me! xoxo
Danielle
Congrats. He's incredible!!! I can't wait to meet Daniel. No epidural, wow, you are my heroine. :) hee hee.
Congrats!! He's gorgeous!
Congrats you guys! (Sorry we're a little behind with the move) Daniel is BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to meet him.
I was cracking up with the 3rd video. Andrew spent most of his first year in our bed. Don't always belive what you hear... Andrew didn't complain when we finally kicked him out! :) He loves his big boy bed.
Post a Comment