We took a field trip to the North Shore today for studio pictures. I think they will turn out really well. The photographer couldn't believe that Daniel was only four days old! He's just so active, always waving his long arms and wriggling his legs. Hopefully, she got some good shots in between all his wiggle-worming around.
Here are some more pictures to satisfy the masses (Buffalo, I'm talking to you!). As you can see, Daniel LOVES his car seat and falls asleep immediately after being strapped in. I think his giant head is too big for his neck to support--it's just so cute when he squishes himself down into a little ball.
More videos to come, I promise. I think we're going to try a bath tomorrow, so that should provide some good action for the camera.
2 comments:
Lesley, can I just say you're my hero? 3 blog posts of awesome pictures and videos within 96 hours of Daniel's birth, 9 lbs and no epidural....I'm in awe! Congratulations to both you and Zach- we're so happy for y'all!
Oh...milk coma! How cute! I can't wait to see your pictures! You are on the ball woman! You go! Hope to see you tomorrow! Now that you are outnumbered in your household, you definitely need a girls night out!
Post a Comment