I love having a place for everything and everything in its place (not to a weird OCD-level or anything!). With the days flying by until Baby #2 arrives, I've really been trying to maximize the space we have so that toys/games/books don't take over the whole house. Right now, the plan is for the new baby to stay in our room for awhile and then he/she will move into Dan's room with him. We'll see how that goes! To make room in his room, we converted our (unused) breakfast nook into a play area. And when I say "we," I mean "me." Zach came home from one of his many trips to find a fully assembled cubby system, a new rug, and a train table.
Dan seems to love his new space:





Off to pack for our fun weekend in Tampa!
4 comments:
Love the new space!!!
That's awesome! Can you get some more close ups of the train table? I wonder if we need one of those?! And where did you get those cool baskets with the chalkboard labels?
The organization looks GREAT! I too love for things to have a home.
I was looking at this again and am seriously jealous! My toy room (corner of the basement) never looked this cool! And my kid certainly doesn't have an awesome setup like this since his mom isn't as cool as you! :-) I was seriously thinking of storing extra toys in a styrofoam cooler. . .I think I need to make an investment in a cubby system!
Post a Comment