Monday, May 24, 2010

Bucket boy

Our white rocking chairs were covered with dirt and dust and pollen so I decided to hose them off and scrub them down on Saturday morning. Dan was not exactly a big help, but he did stay occupied with splashing in the bucket and making a big mess. When I was finished with two of the three chairs, his clothes were soaking wet and he kept trying to stick his face in the soapy water, so I just stripped him down and set him in the bucket. He was happy, he was busy, and best of all, he was confined. His favorite thing was lifting and lowering himself down in the bucket, making me nervous that he was going to fall out, but he never did.

The rocking chairs turned out great and Dan got a bath, all at the same time!




1 comment:

Jean said...

Mary Ellen has pictures of Lee in a pot - at around the same age - strange.