Friday, April 2, 2010

RIse and shine!

How could I not look forward to getting up in the morning when this little face is what greets me?! 90% of the time, Dan is smiley and happy when he wakes up. I'll be eating cereal or drinking coffee and I'll just hear him babbling away in his crib, playing with his cars or whatever else happens to be in there with him. When I go in to get him, he usually takes a few laps around his crib in excitement. What a morning person he is (and me, too, fortunately!).





After getting up, we head straight for the changing table where Dan likes to try and take everything out of his neatly-organized basket. He wasn't successful today, so he just tried to eat some socks instead.


And here's his latest trick. Usually, he lifts both hands off the ground so he's only balancing on his head, but I wasn't quick enough with the camera to catch that.

Happy Good Friday everyone! (Would it be weird if I made matzo ball soup for supper?)

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Those are the same jammies Will wore to bed last night!

Sarah Meitner said...

Dan's looking for a friend in that last photo. That's what I heard once; a common sign in Latin America that child one is waiting on child two! Such a cutie!

Layne said...

he really is the cutest boy I've ever seen; he makes me smile :)

Anonymous said...

We had Matzo Ball Soup tonight :)
Melanie B.