Monday, March 29, 2010

Introducing Baby #2

Most everyone knows we're expecting Baby Numero Dos, but I can't remember if I made a formal announcement here or not. (This baby is sucking my brain juices already, much sooner than Dan did.) Daniel's going to be a big brother, right around the time he turns 2 at the end of August, making me about 18 1/2 weeks along right now. I had an ultrasound last week and everything checks out fine, so here are a few shots of the new little guy or gal (no, we're not going to find out the sex this time around either!):




If you want to see some more shots of Dan from his photo shoot, check out the photographer's website at http://web.me.com/abeautifulmoment/Abeautifulmoment-bymegan.com/Client_Albums/Pages/Dan.html. (Copy and paste if the link doesn't work--for some reason, Blogger doesn't want me to be able to do hyperlinks. If any of my blogging friends have any suggestions, please help me out!)

It was very difficult to pick prints because all the pictures are so good! I will get a CD with permission to reprint, so I'll put everything on Shutterfly.

3 comments:

Layne said...

yay new baby!

Unknown said...

Congratulations.. Hi Mrs. Rashman, this is Ruperto "honeybear" Damian. I am trying to get in touch with Zach (no-homo). My Email is rupertodamian@gmail.com.
Thank you

The Schoellkopf Family said...

Love the foot shot! So cute! And yay for a happy, growing baby!