Dan's also learned some new things that I need to get on video. He can stomp his feet while he's walking, he can whisper on command, and he can fake smile (it's this hilarious little grin where he crinkles up his face and attempts a smile, but it's not quite right.)
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Our Growing Man
After being away from Dan for 12 whole days while we were in Israel, my little man had changed a lot! (And he certainly made me pay for going on a fun vacation without him--he wanted no part of me, at least initially, after the reunion. He was fine the next morning, but the first afternoon and evening back together was rough.) Anyway, he is becoming more of a little boy each and every day. Today on the way home from dinner, he didn't want to be carried. He also didn't want to ride in his stroller. He insisted on pushing his stroller down the very cracked and uneven sidewalk. So we compromised and he walked alongside, keeping one hand on the stroller, while I pushed. I think I'm going to have a stubborn little guy on my hands--wonder where he gets that trait from?!?!

Dan's also learned some new things that I need to get on video. He can stomp his feet while he's walking, he can whisper on command, and he can fake smile (it's this hilarious little grin where he crinkles up his face and attempts a smile, but it's not quite right.)
Dan's also learned some new things that I need to get on video. He can stomp his feet while he's walking, he can whisper on command, and he can fake smile (it's this hilarious little grin where he crinkles up his face and attempts a smile, but it's not quite right.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My goodness - only 13 months and such an independent walker already?! I would love to have heard how the negotiation went down for the hand on the stroller compromise!
Post a Comment