In other news, we are almost all the way settled into our new house in North Carolina. It took a little while for internet to get hooked up, which explains my blog slacking. Almost every room is put away, with the exception of the guest bedroom/office. That's next on my list, though! Zach headed back to work today so Dan and I are just bumming around, trying to get some errands done.
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Tell it to the judge
On our last full day in Buffalo, Zach, Dan, and I had lunch with Aunt Jean at her office. She's a labor-relations judge for the state of New York, so we're lucky we got to have lunch with such a busy and important person. (: She showed us the courtroom and Daniel wanted to see what it was like to sit behind the bench, so we let him!



In other news, we are almost all the way settled into our new house in North Carolina. It took a little while for internet to get hooked up, which explains my blog slacking. Almost every room is put away, with the exception of the guest bedroom/office. That's next on my list, though! Zach headed back to work today so Dan and I are just bumming around, trying to get some errands done.
In other news, we are almost all the way settled into our new house in North Carolina. It took a little while for internet to get hooked up, which explains my blog slacking. Almost every room is put away, with the exception of the guest bedroom/office. That's next on my list, though! Zach headed back to work today so Dan and I are just bumming around, trying to get some errands done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
he looks very judicial. I have been tempted to throw that stapler from time to time.
Post a Comment