Thursday, April 23, 2009

It's a mystery

The little man is already getting himself into sticky situations and I can't even figure out how...

When I was at work today, Layne put him in his Exersaucer in his room so she could make some breakfast in the kitchen. She heard a little thump, but just thought it was Daniel dropping a toy on the ground or something because he wasn't crying or anything. When she went downstairs to check on him, he had somehow managed to climb out of the Exersaucer and was sitting quietly on the floor beside it. I can only think that somehow he managed to get his feet up into the seat (but it's not a hard plastic seat, more of a cloth sling seat) and then he hooked his arms on the side and pulled himself out. I guess he did it slow enough so he didn't propel himself straight onto his head, which is a good thing. Who knows? Guess I need to install a Nanny Cam in his room--not to watch Layne, but to watch how Dan gets himself into predicaments.

Layne did adjust the height, so hopefully he'll stay put. For this week, anyway......

In the Exersaucer, before he knew how to escape (these are from December, right after I put it together--Daniel looks tiny!):


1 comment:

~Kimberly said...

I CAN NOT believed he managed to get out of that! I have never heard of that happening before. Sounds like you have a little Houdini on your hands!