Here's our realtor going through our new house in North Carolina. This isn't our exact house because ours isn't built yet, but it will be this same style. It has three bedrooms and two bathrooms, plus a deck, a big front porch, and a two-car garage. And it comes with underground sprinkling and landscaping.
We decided to move to a little town called Holly Ridge. It's about 20 minutes from Marine Corps Air Station New River, where Zach will work, and 25 minutes from Wilmington. It's also just three miles from the beach!
I'm very excited to start picking out colors and finishes and everything else. Our home should be done at the beginning of September, right when we get there. Dan's very excited to have a big yard to run around in!
9 comments:
Awesome! You'll have to get a dog now to chase Daniel around in the back yard. We go on our house hunting trip next week; I can't wait!
Beautious! Maybe we could always rent from you after you are done in NC....not sure what we are doing yet but there is large possiblility that we will be living seperate for a year or so...and NC is the closest option at this point!
LOVE IT! I'm so excited for you!
Don't let Zach hear you talk about getting a dog! He's been begging me since we got married, but since I'm allergic, I've put my foot down on that one. Of course, he thinks I'm being "selfish" because I like to be able to breathe. (:
I've never been to North Carolina. I'll have to come for a visit.
Melanie B.
It's beautiful!
Love the new house!! :)
Virtual house buying, wow! It looks beautiful. We can't wait to come visit!
LOVE IT!!!! It's beautiful! We loved that little town when we were in NC (we lived in Sneads Ferry- just down the road)!
Post a Comment