Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter

Easter Sunday started out well and then deteriorated rapidly! I usually take Daniel to early church (7:15) so we're normally home in time for a good morning nap, around 8:45 or so. But since today was Easter, I wanted to go to the main service with all the music and pageantry (and brunch!). The service started at 9:15 and we didn't get home until close to 12:30 because I had to go the grocery store afterwards. Needless to say, Daniel's nap schedule was all kinds of messed up. By my calculations, he had three 20-minute naps. Total. All day long. Not a fun day for Dan or Mommy! Back to early service next week, that's for sure.

On the plus side, he looked adorable in his little Easter outfit! It's probably a good thing Daddy is gone, because I don't think he would have let his son out of the house in this outfit. Ha! How cute would it have been if Zach was here and I could have dressed them both in matching clothes?! Next year.....




One of his 20-minute catnaps:

4 comments:

~Kimberly said...

I don't care what Zach thinks....I think Daniel looks super adorable! But I would have paid money to see them in matching outfits!!! And, you looked fabulous as well my dear!

The Rashmans said...

You both look great! Too funny that Zack and Lee both married Midwest girls who dress their large noggined boys almost identically!

Ladners'Latest said...

Oh what a cute lil man! And you look GREAT too!

Lisa said...

I love his rolled up sleeves and pants and barefeet. He looks super trendy casual. Next time you put him in that outfit, you need to get some pictures of him in the sand at the beach!