Having fun in California with Dan, Ben, and Hannah!
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Danold Trump
Maybe we should do a DNA test on the little man. Could this man be Daniel's real dad? You make the call: Nope. Dan's way too cute to be related to The Donald!
Wow, this picture really startled me this morning! I clicked on your website and while I was waiting for it to load, I walked away for a minute. When I came back, all I could see was The Donald and didn't understand why the background was your site and not eonline! But, then I saw The Daniel and giggled!
4 comments:
Love it, Love it!!
Julie S.
Freakin' hilarious!
Wow, this picture really startled me this morning! I clicked on your website and while I was waiting for it to load, I walked away for a minute. When I came back, all I could see was The Donald and didn't understand why the background was your site and not eonline! But, then I saw The Daniel and giggled!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah- you two should be arrested for having too much fun
Post a Comment