Today we headed back down to Waikiki to eat a late lunch at Duke's and people watch. Layne decided she didn't want to hang out with us old folks, so she laid out on the beach instead. Dan was quite the little trouper at the restaurant, playing by himself in the carseat so that I could actually eat my fish tacos with two hands.
Dan's wearing his Bills outfit in honor of the Pro Bowl today:
Danielle and Brad:
Thug life (my favorite pic of the day):
Time to head back to work tomorrow! Good thing we had a nice, relaxing weekend. (:
4 comments:
That hat is TOO cute!
What a happy little hiker! What front pack do you have? His daddy must be very proud of him in his Bills gear!
The front pack is called a Pikkolo. It's awesome--I can carry Dan forward facing in, forward facing out, hip, or back. I got it from a website called tendercargo.com. Regardingpeanut.com also has a really good selection.
He's sitting up so well! I guess the days of the third parent are numbered. Looks like he's ready to be launched from that chair.
Post a Comment