Friday, February 13, 2009

Just plain cute

Daniel just gets cuter and cuter! I know I'm slightly biased, but I really do think he's pretty much the cutest baby around. (Someone would tell me if he was not cute and I'm just delusional, right?) And now that he sits up and plays and laughs, he's even more adorable.

Today we visited my friend Heather and her new baby, Brady, who was born last Saturday. He is so teeny and squishable! I really can't remember Dan being that small (well, since he was 9 pounds at birth, I guess he wasn't ever as little as Brady, but you know what I mean.) Must have been all that sleep deprivation in the beginning that makes me forget those first few weeks. Good thing I have a ton of pictures and video to remind me of when he was brand-new!

Some pictures of the little man, chilling on the living room floor and couch (love the ever-present line of drool from his chin to his shirt):



"Um, excuse me, I have a question.":






4 comments:

Jean said...

you are not delusional.He is the cutest. Are those cheeks getting bigger?

~Kimberly said...

Are you kidding me? He is the cutest thing ever (besides my own chunk a lunk Trevor back in the day). We need to get together! I feel like I haven't seen you in MONTHS!!!

Danielle said...

he is super adorable!!! You are NOT delusional!

Sarah Meitner said...

His smile is so effortless. Or, it seems to be anyway. So cute. I can't believe how big he's getting.