Monday, February 23, 2009

Posting frenzy

I've heard some complaints from the peanut gallery (Lauren, I'm talking to you!) that I only post on Sunday any more. Well, between work, and the baby, and training for a 10K, and the baby, and cleaning and grocery shopping and watching bad television, and did I mention the baby (who refused to nap ALL WEEKEND LONG), sometimes it's hard to find time to post. I have some free time tonight because Layne is slaving away in the kitchen, so it's time to catch up. (And I know the real reason you want posts more frequently--so you can waste more time at work checking the blog instead of just on Monday morning. As Zach would say, quoting Seinfeld, "I know what you're up to, Ramon.")

So here are some more pictures of couch play time. Please ignore the gaping wound on my knee--I took a tumble on the sidewalk while Daniel was in the frontpack. He was fine, just scared when we fell.




No comments: