Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Sunday

Daniel, Layne, and I had a great time watching the Super Bowl. We really didn't care who won but we're glad it was an exciting game (even if the commercials were kind of lame). In between watching all the action, Dan and I had a great time playing. He really loved it when I would throw his toys in the air and then deftly catch them. I'm sure I probably shouldn't teach him how to throw objects into the air, but it was just too much fun to stop.

We even have on matching outfits:







Layne spent the day yesterday baking and decorating some awesome cupcakes. We bought a cupcake cookbook and this was the first attempt (success!):

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't stop laughing w/him!!! He's cracking me up!!!

Melanie B.

Ladners'Latest said...

I love that deep belly laugh! And that one serious cupcake!

~Kimberly said...

That video is hysterical!!! I love his laugh! And....AMAZING CUPCAKES!!!! LOVE THEM TOO!!!!