Monday, February 16, 2009

Playing on the floor

Just to mix it up, we actually took a video in a location other than the living room floor! Since Dan's getting to be a professional sitter, we rolled a ball back and forth on the floor of his room. Well, I rolled the ball in his direction and he would try and put it in his mouth, but sometimes he would accidentally roll it back toward me. I consider that a success!

3 comments:

Jean said...

Are there awards for sitting? He is the best. I love those squeals when he grabs the ball. Keep those videos coming. Love you

Unknown said...

I like it Lesley, make him concentrate only on sports, books are for women and girly men, keep him focused on catching and throwing the ball and we will be right where we need to be come little league try outs in 2015. Well done!

Lesley said...

I can only hope that he got some of his Uncle Tom's genes because we all know that Zach and I are not what you would call "athletic." HA!