Monday, November 10, 2008

Just like Daddy

Well, I might as well stop taking pictures of Daniel because now we know exactly how he's going to look as he gets older. Grandma Mary Ellen sent me pictures of Zach as a baby and there is quite the resemblance! I need to have my mom send pictures of me so I can compare and contrast because I think the only ways that Daniel resembles me is in his lighter hair and chubby thighs. But I'm okay with it because I think Zach is one handsome fellow!

You be the judge..

One day old:

Two months old (July 1978):

Not sure how old, but I'm thinking 6-7 months (?):


Eight months old (I'm assuming this was around Christmas 1978 because of the bib, but maybe Mary Ellen dressed him in holiday attire year-round, so who knows? Only kidding!):

5 comments:

Lisa said...

It's so funny how even in baby pictures you can see the person how they'll look 30 years later!

I think it's inevitable that a big baby boy will look like Zach to start. You'll have to find that web site where you upload a baby picture of both mom and dad and they do a mathematical percentage of resemblance between the two of you and the baby.

Sara G said...

That's funny- I need to do a side by side comparison on my blog of Tyler and Amber- they look just a like in some pictures. He does look quite a lot like Zach as a baby!

Jean said...

The resemblance has been startling from the very beginning. You have two very handsome boys lesley.

~Kimberly said...

That is so amazing how much he looks like Daniel..or should I say that Daniel looks like Zach. He was such a cute little boy...what happened?! Just kidding!

See you tomorrow!

Ladners'Latest said...

Wow he does look like his daddy! Too cute!