Last night, Lauren, Jesse, Daniel, and I had a delicious dinner at town (a restaurant in Kaimuki--no, it's not supposed to be capitalized). It's fast becoming my favorite restaurant. Their motto is "Local first, organic whenever possible, with aloha always." The menu changes daily depending on what's available, but everything I've ever had there has been unbelievable. Last night, we shared mussels in a fennel and butter sauce, then Jesse had opah, Lauren had mahi-mahi, and I had hand-cut pasta with eggplant and peppers. Of course, we had dessert--Jesse ordered the lemon tart and Lauren and I shared the banana and dark chocolate panini. Yum, yum, yum. And we had the perfect table: outdoors at the very edge of the restaurant, so Daniel's crying spells didn't bother anyone. He was actually very good, but he did stay up a little past his bedtime so he had to remind us he was still there every once in a while.
I managed to capture him dream-eating on video. So cute! I told you that he does get to leave his vibrating chair every now and then.
And please note that I am wearing clothes that are not maternity! I still have work to do, but I'm taking baby steps to slowly get back to my fighting weight. Ha!

Lesley and Lauren:
1 comment:
Town was Robert's favorite restaurant and one of my faves as well. We went there at least once a month! It is so good! We even saw some of the Lost actors there once!
Stop worrying about the baby weight! It takes awhile to get off! And you look fantastic!
Post a Comment