Once Daniel was back on dry land (after our two minutes in the pool), he had a little snack and was much happier. I think his brand-new swim trunks are already too small, so I changed him back into his street clothes (which are 3-6 month size and fit just fine). Any guesses on what he'll weigh at his 2-month check-up tomorrow?
He's starting to pay more attention to everything around him and he even plays a little now. I'm trying to get him smiling and laughing on video, but he's not cooperating with that. I need to just ambush him one day before he realizes what I'm doing.
For all of Lauren's friends that read the blog, you'll be happy to see her in a cameo appearance in this post. She's decided to transfer to the Deloitte offices out here, so say your goodbyes. Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment