Living in Hawaii definitely has its advantages when it comes to dressing a baby. I rarely have to worry about making sure Daniel is warm enough (except when we go places that are air-conditioned!). So yesterday at the pool is the first time that he has ever worn shoes. Appropriately, he wore a pair of flip-flops, or slippahs as they're known out here. He didn't seem to mind them too much, but they were a little big, so we'll keep them around and try them again in a few weeks.
Doesn't it look like he's getting ready to jump in the first picture? Adorable.



I'm getting ready to dress him up in a blue outfit today in honor of Election Day. Zach and I were talking the other day about how cool it is that Daniel is born in such an exciting time, politically. We're nerds, I know!
2 comments:
What a stud in his slippas!
Nothing silly about it. I got a picture of Sally and Jack in the voting booth. It's historic, to be sure!
Post a Comment