He also had to get two immunizations today--DTap and rotavirus. Daniel was a very brave little boy and only cried a little. From the sounds coming from the immunization stations, you would have thought that we were in the waiting room for Torture Chamber #1 at Guantanamo Bay, but it really wasn't that bad.
In honor of Election Day, Daniel wore his shirt that says "I vote for a change (my diaper's wet)." Everyone at the doctor's office loved it! Here's Daniel with Aunt Lauren:
4 comments:
tyler was just the opposite....he was so small he was always in the 4th percentile! He has made it up to the 12th percentile so he is growing!
Good work, Daniel! That t-shirt helped put the tally over the top. Even Virginia went blue (although it was so close that it wasn't decided before I went to bed)! And Ohio and Pennsylvania and Indiana. . . .Wow!
Big babies are always the smartest babies -- at least that's what my pediatrician told me. Actually, my OB told me that too. So, it must be true.
I know Daniel is already brilliant!! Oh, and you, my dear, were you wearing a bikini in the pictures from the pool?? I may just have to come to Hawaii to shoot you.
You know I'm totally kidding, right? Rock that hot bod, Mama!
The VOTE shirt is too cute! And he totally looks like daddy in the bottom picture!!!! Wow! Trevor rocked the charts too, and now look at him; my little bird!
Post a Comment