After the fun weekend, we all had to get up bright and early so I could go to traffic court on Camp Lejeune. What a fun way to start a Monday! I got a speeding ticket a few weeks ago and since it was on base, I couldn't just pay a fine and be done with it. I had to go in to traffic court with my sponsor (Zach) to receive my punishment. And since we had to leave the house at about 6:30 am, we had to take the boys with us. Then, when we got there and checked in, the desk sergeant looked me up in the system and said that the guy who pulled me over decided to just give me a warning, but he forgot to check the "Warning Only" box on my ticket. So I really didn't have to go in to court at all!
To salvage an early morning, the boys and I went up the state aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores since we were already halfway there. We had a great time there, as always. (Once again, I forgot my camera! Sorry!)
No comments:
Post a Comment