Friday, April 6, 2012

Ben's First Haircut

Oh, the plight of the second child.  For Dan's first haircut, we made an appointment at one of those expensive salons that specialize in children, about 45 minutes away in Wilmington.  Ben's first haircut today wasn't so well thought-out.  We were all tired of being stuck inside on a dreary, rainy day when I realized that Dan needed a haircut so off we went to Carter's Barber Shop, about five minutes away in Holly Ridge.  And since I've been asked on several occasions lately if Ben is a boy or a girl, I threw him up in the barber chair for a quick trim.  Luckily, I had my camera with me so he won't be too scarred later on in life when he realizes that for every one picture of him, we have about ten of Dan.

No more blonde curls for my baby--he looks like a little boy now!  Mr. Carter happened to have a bank envelope laying around, so I do have a lock of his hair.  The best part: He didn't even charge me since he cut so little, where the fancy place charged like $24 for the First Haircut Experience.  Score!




No comments: