Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt

Today was Dan and Ben's first official Easter egg hunt!  I'm not sure why we've missed the hunts the past few years, but I guess we have.  And I don't feel too bad since, even this year, they didn't seem too interested in actually picking up eggs and putting them in their baskets.  Not when there is playground equipment to climb and carts to ride on!  (I kept encouraging them to find eggs because I wanted to eat some candy and I didn't feel right shoving a toddler out of the way to steal their eggs myself.)  Anyway, St. Andrew's-on-the-Sound in Wilmington put on a great hunt and the boys loved playing outside in the cool spring air.
(Zach zipped his fly right after this, don't worry.)








The woman in charge was opening the gate and Dan yelled, "Hey I want to find some eggs!"  Everyone got a good laugh.







No comments: