After lunch and naps, we headed to the Glazer Children's Museum for some playtime. Danielle and Connor met us there and we all had a great time watching Dan. He loved the water play area, especially the beach with the rubber "sand." And we could hardly tear him away from the fire truck area (big surprise there). Once I removed him from the fire truck, kicking and screaming (literally), he loved the climbing area with different platforms and ropes. I think it was supposed to simulate a droplet of water from the clouds to the ground and back into the air through evaporation, but that part was a little bit above Dan's level, so he just enjoyed the climbing. If you're ever in the Tampa area, I highly recommend this museum!
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Tuesday in Tampa
We had another action-packed day on Tuesday in Tampa. In the morning, we headed to a local shopping mall so I could hit a few stores with Ben while Lauren entertained Dan in the kids' play area. I think I set a new world record--three purchases in three stores in about 15 minutes. Good thing I'm an efficient shopper! With that mission completed, Dan and I took a quick ride on the carousel. Sorry, no pictures--Lauren and the iPhone don't really get along. (:
After lunch and naps, we headed to the Glazer Children's Museum for some playtime. Danielle and Connor met us there and we all had a great time watching Dan. He loved the water play area, especially the beach with the rubber "sand." And we could hardly tear him away from the fire truck area (big surprise there). Once I removed him from the fire truck, kicking and screaming (literally), he loved the climbing area with different platforms and ropes. I think it was supposed to simulate a droplet of water from the clouds to the ground and back into the air through evaporation, but that part was a little bit above Dan's level, so he just enjoyed the climbing. If you're ever in the Tampa area, I highly recommend this museum!
After lunch and naps, we headed to the Glazer Children's Museum for some playtime. Danielle and Connor met us there and we all had a great time watching Dan. He loved the water play area, especially the beach with the rubber "sand." And we could hardly tear him away from the fire truck area (big surprise there). Once I removed him from the fire truck, kicking and screaming (literally), he loved the climbing area with different platforms and ropes. I think it was supposed to simulate a droplet of water from the clouds to the ground and back into the air through evaporation, but that part was a little bit above Dan's level, so he just enjoyed the climbing. If you're ever in the Tampa area, I highly recommend this museum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the picture of Dan peering into Connor's seat...so cute! XOXO
Post a Comment